HP-569 | Hand Painted Tile
4 1/4″ – $38.00 each
6″ – $41.00 each
An antique book dealer in London was the source for a catalog of standard tiles produced in Portugal in the 1800’s. This book which features many Portuguese tiles influenced our own tile designs including this one.
- This tile represents one piece of a larger pattern. The full impact is not evident from a single tile, but when viewed grouped together they create a beautiful design.
- This design when used with HP-570 and HP-571 creates a pattern seen in the 17th century kitchen at “Quinta de Manique” in Portugal.
- This design is ideal for an insert or stair riser when used alone or for a fountain or feature wall when combined with HP-570 and HP-571
- Delivery times vary depending on the quantity of tile ordered, but we typically ship in 8-10 weeks.
- We require a 50% deposit upon ordering with the balance due prior to shipping. Small orders (less than 100 tiles) require full payment upon order.
- Please complete the “Project Inquiry” form with the details of your project and we will get back to you with your tile production schedule within 24 hours.
- Hand-painted tiles can be customized to meet your needs and specifications. Select your own color schemes and design patterns to complement your décor or fit with other elements of your design aesthetic.
- We reference our extensive library of books and photographs featuring historic tile patterns, providing us with authentic traditional designs to match your design themes or assist us in developing a custom tile pattern to meet your needs.
- Please complete the “Project Inquiry” with the details of your project and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss specific requirements.