HP-700 | Hand Painted Tile
6″ – $42.00 each
This design is inspired by architect Addison Mizner’s tile collection. He traveled during the “off” season in Palm Beach, collecting tiles from Spain, Portugal and Northern Africa. While he generously used these tiles in his own commissions, he also sold them to other architects through his company, Mizner Industries, and they can be found in many historic buildings in South Florida and beyond.
- This design is an adaptation of HP-500 where now the entire pattern can be seen on a single six inch tile.
- This tile has a central motif: however, when grouped together, a second pattern becomes evident.
- This design would be ideal for the following installations: waterline, stair riser, back splash, insert or accent.
- Delivery times vary depending on the quantity of tile ordered, but we typically ship in 2-4 weeks.
- We require a 50% deposit upon ordering with the balance due prior to shipping. Small orders (less than 100 tiles) require full payment upon order.
- Please complete the “Project Inquiry” form with the details of your project and we will get back to you with your tile production schedule within 24 hours.
- Hand-painted tiles can be customized to meet your needs and specifications. Select your own color schemes and design patterns to complement your décor or fit with other elements of your design aesthetic.
- We reference our extensive library of books and photographs featuring historic tile patterns, providing us with authentic traditional designs to match your design themes or assist us in developing a custom tile pattern to meet your needs.
- Please complete the “Project Inquiry” with the details of your project and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss specific requirements.